Scroll through to see how to use the self installation kit.
Use the arrows displayed at the side, to find out how to get set up and connected.
• Identify the input live wire. This will have a brown/red Coating or an ‘L’ label on it
• Identify the closest wall socket to the meter
• Close the clamp until click is heard. Make sure the arrow mark on the clamp is pointing away from the meter.
• Warning: Use caution when handling live wires; do not apply excessive force when installing the clamp.
• Light turns green within 5 minutes.
• Check that the light begins to flash
• Light stops flashing and remains on within 5 minutes
your energy results on our online dashboard. We
will send you a reminder when it is time.